No team wear expect representative golf team wear
No political or offensive slogans
No workwear. No denim / tracksuits
No football/rugby shirts
Peaked caps (if worn) with peaks forward facing
Must conform to the above, plus;
- Tailored Golf Shirts to be worn tucked in, unless designed to be worn otherwise
- Any Golf related jumper or hoodie are acceptable
- Tailored trousers or skirts
- Tailored non-modified shorts not below knee length
- No cargo pants.
- Golf shoes must be worn
- In winter conditions only full waterproof over trousers (if worn) are acceptable
Golf shoes OR trainers. No political or offensive slogans
The dress code applies to all players on the course, putting green and practice areas. Spectators and caddies are exempt from the dress code but must not wear political or offensive slogans.